//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my babyblog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call someone to kill you!.

Status : I do loves myself ❤




Oh Shelala's
Baca dan sila diam !


Tak semua itu indah.

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Bam Bam

hello exam #.#
Assalamualaikum.
Lama betol aku tak update entry. Kangan bangat deh :)
Gara-2 aku nak exam ( saja nak inform awal-2 ) so malas aku menjadi-2.
Hhhehe *alasan semata-2
Life kat sini makin ohkay.
I'm gonna miss all this moment kat sini.
Feels free without any pressure.
Without thinking of him.
Make me feel better and much much better.
But I'm gonna miss you too.
Hahhhh !
Sebelum aku mengarut baik aku sudahi entry aku dengan bbai :)
Wish me luck for my paper.
FAR 250 !
I'm not going be easy with you bebeh.

Labels: