//Simple is better

Bonjour!
Hey ! Good days to you!


Welcome to my babyblog . You've stuck in my unprivate diary. Be nice here or i call someone to kill you!.

Status : I do loves myself ❤




Oh Shelala's
Baca dan sila diam !


Tak semua itu indah.

Credits

Basecode: Nadya.
Full edit: SitiSyuhadah
Re-Edit by: Bam Bam

*untitled
One woman loves you
She loves you with all her heart
Everyday she follows you like a shadow
She is laughing but crying
How much more How much more
Must I gaze at you like this alone
This meaningless love, this miserable love
Must I continue for you to love me
Come closer a little bit more
When I take a step closer, you run away with both feet
I who loves you, even now I’m at your side
That woman is crying
That woman is very timid
So she learnt how to laugh
There are so many things she cannot tell her closest friend
That woman’s heart is full of tears
So that woman said she
loved you because you were the same
Another fool, another fool
Won’t you hug me once before you go
I want to be loved, my dear
Everyday in my heart, in my heart
I shout out
That woman is beside you even today
do you know that woman is me
Don’t tell me you know and are doing this to me
But you won’t know because my dear, you’re a fool


Labels: